Here’s the review for Silverstein’s sixth full-length album, “This Is How The Wind Shifts!” Like I’ve mentioned in a few posts already, this blog has been turned into a full website and I won’t be posting reviews here in the future. But if you want to read this review and over 120 other rock album reviews, head over to the new Diamond In The Rock site or click here to read the Silverstein review!
Site PurposeEveryone has that certain band they love to follow, and if you're anything like myself, you obsess over your favorite album, you like discussing its merits with anyone willing to listen and you enjoy debating which one is truly the best with friends and fellow fans of the band. Welcome to Diamond In The Rock, where the ambitious goal is to rank and review EVERY album by EVERY band covered on this site by December 2012! So far this site is still in its developing stages, but the number of reviews and rankings will be expanding daily until the end of the year! So if you're looking for the review on one of your favorite band's latest albums or wondering where it stacks up to the band's other material, look no further!
- RT @natemcw: Eeexactly RT @RottenTomatoes: This hero montage is where we get to see movies that the audience actually SAW in previous years… 3 years ago
- RT @TheSunDevils: 10 wins, Pac-12 South Champs, kept the Territorial Cup...just a few reasons to be proud to be a Sun Devil! http://t.co/oQ… 3 years ago
- Reviews for new albums by @falloutboy, @paramore, @silverstein, @redmusiconline and @SensesFail are all up now! public.asu.edu/~gbourgue/thes… 4 years ago
- Fall Out Boy: Save Rock And Roll Review
- Paramore: Paramore Review
- Red: Release The Panic Review
- Senses Fail: Renacer Review
- Silverstein: This Is How The Wind Shifts Review
- Cartel: Collider Review Up Now!
- Diamond In The Rock: Website Launch!
- Woe, Is Me: Genesi[s] Review
- My Chemical Romance: The Black Parade Review
- Taking Back Sunday: Taking Back Sunday Review
- Motionless In White: Infamous Review
- Green Day: ¡Dos! Review
- The Wonder Years: Get Stoked On It! Review
- A Change Of Pace: An Offer You Can’t Refuse Review
- Blink-182: Neighborhoods Review
- Green Day: American Idiot Review
- Breaking Benjamin: We Are Not Alone Review
- Silverstein: Discovering The Waterfront Review
- Jack’s Mannequin: The Glass Passenger Review
- Relient K: Forget And Not Slow Down Review